1. There shall be a common counseling for admission to all post-graduate courses (Diploma/MDS) in all dental educational institutions on the basis of merit list of the NEET-MDS.
2. The designated authority for counseling for the 50% All India Quota seats of the contributing States, as per the existing NEET-MDS 2021 48 scheme for post graduate (Diploma/MDS) courses shall be the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Further Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India shall conduct counseling for all post-graduate (Diploma/MDS) Courses in Dental Educational Institutions of the Central Government, Universities established by an Act of Parliament and the Deemed Universities.
3. The counselling for admission to post-graduate (Diploma/ MDS) courses in all dental Educational Institutions in a State/ Union Territory, including dental educational institutions established by the State Government, University established by an Act of State/Union Territory Legislature, Trust, Society, Minority Institutions shall be conducted by the State/Union Territory Government.
4. In case, any dispute arises on such common counselling, the matter shall be referred to the Central Government and its decision shall be final in this regard.
5. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website of MCC, NBE & State Counselling Authorities for latest updates.