1. As per MDS course Regulations 2017: It is not mandatory for foreign nationals to have temporary registration with DCI at the time of writing NEET-MDS. Foreign Nationals can write NEET-MDS without DCI registration. Provided that in the case of a foreign national, the following procedure shall be followed: The Council may, on payment of the prescribed fee for registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the post-graduate training restricted to the dental college/institution to which he or she is admitted for the time being exclusively for post-graduate studies: Provided further that temporary registration to such foreign national shall be subject to the condition that such person is duly registered as medical practitioner in his/her own country from which he/she has obtained his/her basics dental qualification and that his/her degree is recognized by the corresponding state dental council or concerned authority.
2. The dates indicated by candidates with regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship completion certificate at the time of counselling. No condonation of internship of 12 months period shall be accepted except (i) the students of the batch admitted during academic session 2007-08 and have completed 4 ½ year BDS course along with 06 months compulsory rotating internship and (ii) the students admitted during the academic session 2006-07 at Rajah Muthiah Dental College, Annamalai University those have completed 05 years BDS course without internship.
3. Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET-MDS 2019 will not be permitted to appear in the examination and/or counselling. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the NEET-MDS 2019, the results/ candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled.
4. Requests for appearing in NEET-MDS 2019 from candidates completing internship after 31st March 2019 or having qualifications that are not recognized as per Dentists Act shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same. The cut off date for completion of internship towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-MDS 2019 shall be 31st March 2019.
5. Some of the Universities/institutions are having regulations that candidates who are already pursuing the PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NBE/ MCC/MoHFW shall not be responsible if such candidates are denied admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost.
6. A candidate can register and appear for NEET- MDS 2019 only once for admission to the academic year 2019-2020. Candidates submitting multiple application form will not be allowed to appear in NEET-MDS.
Please follow and like us: