1. All candidates who have medical rank can exercise their options carefully.
2. Candidates who have got allotment on 30‐Sep‐2015 and not reported to college for any reason can also give their options and already allotted seats will be considered as last option. (Choice‐2)
3. Who so ever gets medical / dental seat in this round should compulsory report to the allotted college within given time.
4. Apart from the above seats, the Medical / Dental consequential vacancies which may arise during the online seat allotment will also be offered for seat allotment.
5. Candidates are advised to enter the options they want to select whether the seats shown in the seat matrix or not, only for the reason that the Medical / Dental consequential vacancies may arise during allotment process and the candidates will have a chance of getting a better seat if they have entered the options.
6. Candidates who are already admitted to colleges are advised to attend this round only if they are interested. The seat selected by the candidates in any discipline will get cancelled automatically upon selection of a seat in this round and for any reason they will not get back the old seat but to compulsorily join the allotted colleges.
7. The responsibility of taking original documents from the earlier college and submitting to the new college lies with the candidates only. 8. Since, 07‐Oct‐2015 is the last date, allotted candidates should take admission at earliest to avoid last hour confusion. Under any circumstance last date will not be extended.