For counselling to be conducted by DGHS :
- A. For data in regards to reservations in organizations for which counselling will be led by DGHS,
- B. There will be a booking of 15% for the up-and-comers of the Scheduled Castes, 7.5 percent for the candidates of the Scheduled Tribes and 27 percent for the applicants of the Other Backward Classes according to legal arrangements and pertinent standards. The OBC reservation at 27% is just in Central Government Institutions/Central Universities just for Non-rich layer and according to Central rundown of OBC.
For States/Union Territories –
50% State Quota Seats and Private Dental Colleges/Institutes/Universities:
- a. Reservation strategy and rules pertinent in various States/Union Territories of India will be followed for the particular State/Union domain amount seats.
NBE will give just the information of applicants and the imprints scored by them in NEET-MDS to the DGHS for ahead transmission to the State Governments/Counseling Authority without applying the booking pervasive in the concerned States/Private Dental Colleges/Institutes/Universities. The legitimacy rundown and class shrewd legitimacy list for the concerned State will be produced by the actual State according to pertinent Regulations, qualifying measures, relevant rules and reservation strategies.
Candidates are encouraged to hold the versatile number and email ID utilized for the enlistment of NEET-MDS 2021 application till the culmination of directing cycle as a similar email ID and portable number may be utilized by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)/State Counselling Authorities to guide moreover.
For Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions:
- A. There is no booking of seats for SC/ST/OBC/PWD competitors in the Armed Forces Medical Institutions.
- B. Candidates deciding on admission to MDS seats in Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) Institutions will choose the accompanying choices in the NEET-MDS 2021 online application structure: Are you able to settle on PG Courses in Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions? – Yes/No Are you able to settle on Short Service Commission (SSC) in Army Dental Corps? – Yes/No
EWS reservation: 10% seats of the complete admission limit at a Government Dental College where extra seats have been assigned for execution of EWS share will be saved for applicants having a place with EWS class.
According to MDS course Regulations 2017:
- A. The booking of seats in dental school/establishments for separate classifications will be according to material laws winning in States/Union regions. An all India merit list just as State wise merit rundown of the qualified competitors will be set up based on the imprints got in NEET Test and up-and-comers will be conceded to post-graduate courses from the said merit list as it were:
- B. Given that in deciding the value of applicants who are in help of Government/public position, weightage in the imprints might be given by the Government/capable authority as a motivation up to 10% of the imprints got for every time of administration in far off as well as troublesome territories up to the limit of 30% of the imprints got in NEET. The distant or potentially troublesome or rustic regions will be as characterized by State Government/able authority now and again.
- C. A competitor who has neglected to get the base percentile as endorsed in these guidelines will not be conceded to any postgraduate courses in any scholastic year.
- Least 5 % seats of the yearly endorsed consumption limit will be topped off by the competitors with Bench Mark Disabilities indicated under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
Places for giving PWD endorsements: 11 Centers are recognized for giving of PwD testament for half AIQ and Central Institutions/Universities.
Contact us for seat reservation through management quota in Karnataka, Call/WhatsApp @ 90355 11111